• Horse Riding, if you are looking for a place where you can enjoy horseback riding, relax amidst nature, while enjoying various activities, the International Riding School at Horseshoe Point is the right place for you. The International Riding School, a one of its kind in South-East Asia, is especially built for True Horse Lovers.
• Fishing, Try your hand at techniques such as hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping. Fishing can also include catching other aquatic animals such as shellfish, crustaceans and echinoderms in the sea or lake.
• Ten Pin Bowling. There are3 bowling alleys in Pattaya some have additional amusements e.g. pool tables. Bowling is approx. 70-90 baht/person. • Paintball Park, 248/10 Mu 12, Thep Prasit Rd, 09:00-18:00 daily. 50 rounds ammo/400 baht.
• Tiffany’s Shooting Range, GF, Tiffany’s Show Building, 464 Moo 9, Second Rd, 09:00-21:00 daily. The only indoor shooting range in Pattaya 19 lanes. Minimum age 18.
• Thai massage is world renowned and rightly so, as Thailand has some of the most affordable and enjoyable massage and spa services in the world. Whether you are just in need of a foot massage after a long day of shopping or planning to check into an Ayurvedic wellness retreat, Thailand spas, massage parlours, and wellness centres are sure to leave you relaxed and feeling better than ever.
• Video games. Video games are a popular pastime in Thailand, hence PlayStation and computer game shops are everywhere in Pattaya. The usual rates is 20 baht/hr., making for pretty cheap entertainment, but expect things to get very crowded and loud in the hours after school lets out. There’s a big shop on Soi Chaiyaphum (right off Soi Buakhao across from Soi Diana Inn) that’s open 24/7 and has more comfortable chairs. 20 baht/hr.