Something More Adventurous
- Pattaya Water Park, attached to the Pattaya Park hotel, with its giant water slides and whirlpool, a fitness centre, jogging tracks, sauna and much more, can be a great alternative to the beach. Pattaya Water Park offers a full range of water sports and a scuba diving centre nearby.
With a total height of 240 metres, the Pattaya Park Tower is the city’s most visible landmark. On the top 55th floor, you can enjoy an ultimate view over Pattaya’s coastline, while on the floors 52 to 54, several revolving restaurants, where you can enjoy an international buffet lunch or dinner along with breath-taking views over the ocean, are awaiting you.
Sky and Speed Shuttle to the top floors are also available. And for those courageous enough, what about a thrilling “Tower Jump”? More info on their website www.pattayapark.com
- Pattaya Kart Speedway 248/2 Mu 12, Thep Prasit Rd (5 km from the centre of Pattaya to the south), 09:00-18:00 daily. It is a kart racing circuit where there are separate lanes for professionals and amateurs, and there is a separate “off-road” track. 250+ baht/10 mins.
- Bungee Jumps, Jungle Bungee Pattaya is the best and safest Bungee Jump in Thailand. Overseen by S.A.N.Z. (Standard Association of New Zealand), the Bungee is run by highly experienced Jump Masters from New Zealand, England & Thailand. The Jump is 50 metres (165 feet) high and also includes ‘Catapult’ Bungee, Tandem Bungee & Water Touch Bungee. Jungle Bungee offers facilities for Parties and events including Birthday parties, BBQs or just a general chill out by the Pool or in the Jacuzzi. So why not get yourself down to Jungle Bungee Pattaya and earn yourself a certificate of courage & get your jump on DVD….!
Parachute Rides, Speedboat-towed parachute rides are available along the main beaches, and in Pattaya Bay from several large floating platforms with speedboats ferrying customers out from the shore — typically about 500 baht per flight.
- Sky Pattaya Rocket ball, is a truly breath taking experience where two brave riders are catapulted high up into the air at totally thrilling speeds, spinning and bouncing as they go. What is it Rocket Ball? The Rocket Ball Ride consists of two steel towers with a special cord connected to each tower. The other ends of the cords are attached to a caged steel vehicle in which 2 riders are seated. The vehicle is pulled to the ground, where riders board. When the vehicle is released from the loading station, the cords engage, sending riders on a high-speed vertical launch 50 meters into the air at speeds of 100 KPH in one second and 5G force power.
- Dirt Bike Trail Riding Adventure Tours. Short trips on good trails using Kawasaki KLX250/KLX140 All the kit and equipment supplied. Trips range from 2 hours, 4 Hours, and full day rides, we run trips every day. Tuition included for non- riders, anyone can enjoy this activity whatever level of experience you have.
- Jet Ski Hires: Warning Be very careful when hiring a jet ski there are still to many scams run by the operators and it could cost you dearly
- Diving, Pattaya is a good place for diving. The diving is done mostly on the near islands, Ko Larn, Ko Sak, and Ko Krok. Once in a while the dive centres go out to the far islands, Ko Rin and Koh Wichai. The diving off Pattaya is also known for its numerous wrecks: the HTMS Kut, HTMS Kram, the Bremen, and the Harddeep
- Flight of the Gibbon, for those who want adventure combined with the experience of seeing a rain forest canopy, this adventure tour is ideal. It involves zip lining over the forest canopy and getting a thrill that is in a league of its own. The tour operates twice daily: one starting around 07:00 and the other around noon. Total time including travel is about 5 hours of which about 2-3 hours will be spent in the forest. Cost can vary from 2,100-2,500 baht
- The Lakeland Water Cable Ski, Pattaya water skiing at Lakeland Water Cable Ski is a great way to introduce yourself or your friends and family to water skiing. The picturesque lake and reasonable price makes this a great choice for Pattaya water sports, especially those looking for opportunities for Pattaya water skiing. 300 Baht for approx. 2 hours
- Thai Skydiving Adventures, The only full time skydiving drop-zone in S.E. Asia We have 25+ years skydiving experience. Open since November 2009 we’re a UK, US, Thai run operation with a full staff of western instructors and pilots.With beautiful weather year round and sea views from 13,000ft/4,000m there’s nowhere better to skydive, no previous experience needed.Our main attraction, the Tandem Skydive is a wonderful way for complete novices to experience the thrill of free fall in a wonderful environment with the most stringent safety standards.