Win a free holiday including spending money.
To enter our Monthly Free Prize Draw for 3 nights FREE Accommodation for Two, at any of our venues with spending money simply like us here, send us your own pictures of Thailand (minimum 4) and a brief 500 word post (in English or Thai) on your favourite things to do and see in the Kingdom. The writer of the winning post as chosen by us will be provided a voucher to be redeemed at any of our venues in Thailand any time within a 12 month period, or if you have already stayed with us a refund of the monies you have already paid. An example of a description can be on the lines of our post titled Monkey Buffet Festival.
The text and pictures are only required we at Asia BackPackers will post both your text and pictures, giving the writer the credit in the post.
Legal Stuff :Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”), courtesy of Asia Backpackers, is open to all people aged 18 or over only, except employees or family members of employees of Asia BackPackers or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by Asia BackPackers, whose registered office is at 420/162 moo9 (Soi Baukow). Nongprue. Banglamung, Chonburi. Pattaya Thailand 20150, and is subject to the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below applying to each of the prizes
- One winner will be chosen at random by our staff, from those participants entering the Prize Draw on the 1st of each month. Entry into this Prize Draw is by liking us on Facebook. Providing a minimum of 4 original pictures, the text of a minimum of 500 original words and valid email address so we can notify the winners of the prize. To email@example.com. We will never pass on your details to any other third parties
- The prize is a 3 night holiday for two to any Asia BackPackers hostel/resort in Thailand and must be booked within 12 months of issue (subject to availability) (the “Prize”). The Winner may upgrade the room type or extend the holiday at their own expense.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value, be used in conjunction with any other offer or has any cancelation value once booked.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to:
i. the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw;
iii. being contacted by Asia BackPackers for marketing purposes.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the last day of each month while the prize draw is running.
- Spending money is equivalent to 500 Baht per night
- The refund of monies already paid on a previous booking is for a maximum of a 3 night stay in a dormitory
- The prize winners will be notified by email by Asia BackPackers and must respond within 7 days, accepting the Prize. In the event of non-acceptance, no reply or failure to accept within the specified period or for the dates available, Asia BackPackers reserves the right to reallocate the Prize awarded to the next chosen valid entry (and the same acceptance criteria as provided under this condition, will apply).
- By entering the Prize Draw, the winners consent to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw.
- Asia BackPackers does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Asia BackPackers reserves the right to cancel or modify this Prize Draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- Asia BackPackers reserves the right to change the Prize and these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand. The Courts of Thailand shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Present Locations Pattaya, Udon Thani and Koh Chang. As we open new venues theses will also form part of the choice for the winners.